A Game Only You Can Play A Game Only You Can Play

hurr durr

make an sol file so whoever is playing has to open the game once, exit, and then re open to play a pointless little catch game.

you're so edgy.

you know what you have to improve on, so I don't think that really needs to be elaborated on.

Kwing responds:

That almost made me spill the beans. Almost. Suffice to say, unless you want to dump all of your Newgrounds saved games, you won't be figuring this game out. Actually, the opening it once is a glitch. No clue what's wrong with that :(

Arthropod Armada Arthropod Armada

Ignore These Guys

I got to wave 3 my first try, and it's not hard at all to beat the boss. The controls are just fine.

Good luck on getting a sponsor.

catbrush responds:

gettin rich off mochi ads

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I loved it before when it was impossibly hard (well except for the boss glitch I got at that point). But now it's just so damn easy. I could have beat it in one life if I really wanted to. Before I loved how you had to memorize the boss' movements and strike when they're not attacking you, and how you had to use them to kill baddies for you. And then there was how you had to use your aerial attacks on baddies to conserve health.

I did encounter a new glitch, however. At the end when the boss does his HNNNGGGGG fireball attack, he would just end up hitting himself with it every time.

But other than that, I can't really contribute anything that hasn't already been said. Just keep making games is all I ask.

Heavy Gunner Heavy Gunner

Ugh

Because of the fixed fire rate being so slow, it's next to impossible to get anywhere in this game.

Also, make sure you can't rotate the gun outside of 180 degrees both ways.

Rollball Rollball

Come on

You can't seriously not have noticed when the game randomly lags and you fall through the platforms.

fastgames responds:

You probably need a better video card.